In Brussels, Moroccan boxer Abdeladim Mis, based in Belgium, was honored at a Moroccan cultural event after winning an International title and an Intercontinental WBF title, highlighting his dedication and proud representation of Morocco on the international stage.
Mis expressed his heartfelt gratitude for the recognition, emphasizing that acknowledgment from the local Moroccan community was very special:
“I finally feel that people are noticing the hard work I’ve put in all these years. It’s more than just fights in the ring—it’s about representing my roots with pride.”
Despite these achievements, Mis continues to seek greater support from institutions and sponsors to advance his career, while keeping his dream of being a role model for Moroccan youth both in Belgium and back home:
“I want to show that you can fight for your dreams, even if the spotlight doesn’t find you right away.”
Mis continues daily training, steadfast and proud, carrying Morocco in his heart and its flag into every fight.